Tuesday’s Tip | How I Shape My Eyebrows

I’ve got a beauty tip for this weeks Tuesday’s Tip. I have to admit, I don’t do this often enough and always end up getting to a point where my eyebrows have over grown and I need to reshape them! I have been known to get a little bit tweezer happy and then end up with over plucked brows.
As you can see I have really light coloured eyebrows and when I do them without doing them my way they ends up being a mess!

This week I thought I’d share the whole process of how I shape my eyebrows. I’ve tried using the pencil method but it just doesn’t work for me and I can never get them even. I’ve also tried waxing them but again can never get them even and end up waxing far too much off. I’ve found a method that works for me and is easier to do.

What You Need:
A Good Pair of Tweezers
Dark Eyebrow Powder

Angled Eyebrow Brush

How To Do It:
Firstly I brush my eyebrows then I fill and colour them in using a really dark eyebrow colour so I can see them much better.

I always shape them in the shape I’m going for that way it’s so much easier to pluck the unwanted hairs so you don’t end up over plucking.

It takes a little bit of time to do each eyebrow but take your time and pluck slowly, I always do mine when I’m fresh out of the shower when the hairs are much easier to pluck out.

As you can see once you’re done you have some lovely shaped eyebrows, I also try to follow my natural shape as much as possible too.

It’s much easier to maintain too, I tweeze any stray hairs every other day just to keep them looking tip top.

What do you think?? How do you shape your eyebrows?? What method do you use, I’d love to know.

I hope you like my method and maybe give it a try.

Lots of Love

Share:

13 Comments

1. 30/10/2018 / 8:26 am

Ooooh you shape your eyebrows into such a nice shape! That’s such a good idea to tweeze your eyebrows after coming out of the shower, definitely gonna try that one!

2. 30/10/2018 / 8:32 am

Love the shape of your brows, it looks natural! I've got a pretty messy eyebrows and I usually shape them with a stencil, it works for me but it's so hard to do it everyday. I think I'm gonna try this tip. Great post, Rachel!

Mary

3. 30/10/2018 / 8:46 am

Thank you, it's taken years of practising to get to this point. Haha. Always tweeze them after a shower it's so much easier xx

4. 30/10/2018 / 8:47 am

Thank you, I hope this works for you Mary. It's so much easier to maintain aswell, I literally just tweeze the stray hairs to keep the shape every other day xx

5. 30/10/2018 / 8:48 am

Thank you. It's taken me a long time to find the right shape for me but they're so much easier to maintain when I do it this way xx

6. 30/10/2018 / 9:35 am

that shape really looks good in you, it's so natural. love it!

7. 30/10/2018 / 7:27 pm

They look great. I literally do nothing to my eyebrows plucking-wise, but I fill them in when I wear makeup. I'm too scared to pluck them I think, haha xx

8. 04/11/2018 / 7:48 pm

Once you get into it, it's really not that hard. I'd love to be able to do nothing with mine xx

9. 08/11/2018 / 2:21 pm

I love your tips! And this is another great one that I will be trying out! Thank you for sharing it with us!! x

Linda || Lindaroche.blogspot.com