Sample Sunday | Herbfarmacy Enriching Hand Cream & Enriching Body Lotion

I’ve got not 1 but 2 samples I’m sharing with you for this weeks Sample Sunday. They’re both from Herbfarmacy and they’re what the little munchkin picked out of the box for me this week. I think I got them in a Herbfarmacy order a while back.

I’ll start with the Enriching Body Lotion. Even though the tub was tiny I managed to get it onto a few really dry spots mainly my knees and elbows.

It was really easy to apply and absorbed into the skin really well too. Leaving my skin feeling soft. It’s a nice thin but silky feeling lotion too. I’d really like to give the full size a go and really test it out.

Next up is the Enriching Hand Cream. I did manage to get a few uses out of this tub. The Cream was fairly thick in texture which is what I like from a good hand cream.

It absorbed into the skin easily and of course felt really nice on my skin. I would like to give this a go in the full size tub as I love my hand creams.

It didn’t feel greasy either which is always a bonus. I go through loads of hand cream this time of year so try and stock up throughout the year to see me through.

have you tried any of these products?? What did you think??

Lots of Love

Share:

8 Comments

1. 14/10/2018 / 8:23 pm

got to love a good hand cream, especially in the winter. skin gets really dry.

2. 14/10/2018 / 8:54 pm

i absolutely love hand creams especially in the winter/autumn as my hands get especially dry! I've never heard of this brand before but this one sounds really nice! Lovely post xx

3. 15/10/2018 / 11:52 am

I love hand creams and body lotions this time of year as I get such dry skin in the colder weather. I would definitely like to check these out! x

Linda || Lindaroche.blogspot.com

4. 15/10/2018 / 6:53 pm

It's really good, and they are worth checking out xx

5. 15/10/2018 / 6:54 pm

I can't live without them to be honest. I couldn't function without a handcream! This brand is an organic brand too so worth having a little peek xx

6. 15/10/2018 / 6:54 pm

Glad you liked the post, I'm a massive hand cream junkie and can't live without them. This brand is a really great organic brand and definitely worth checking out xx

7. 15/10/2018 / 6:56 pm

You should, they make some fantastic products one of my favourites is their foot cream! They're organic and filled with only good ingredients for your skin. Go have a look, you won't be disappointed xx