Sample Sunday | Dr Hauschka Mask

It’s time for another Sample Sunday post. This week I picked out only 1 sample to try as I didn’t want to mix brands.

I’ve heard of the brand I’m going to be reviewing but I’ve never actually tried any of their products so was really excited to give this a go and see what it was like. Especially since becoming pregnant, I’m definitely making more time for myself and making sure I have a pamper a couple of times a week.

I tried out the Hydrating Facial Mask this week from Dr. Hauschka, it felt like quite a thick cream when it came out of the sachet but went on really easily and was actually a nice thin texture. It was easy to apply.

This is a fantastic mask for more mature skin as it’s quite an intensive treatment so will keep skin feeling really moisturised and hydrated. You could definitely use this twice a week.

There’s some good stuff in there too;

Quince seed Extract replenishes and helps dry skin retain moisture while supporting the skin’s natural oil production.

Nourishing Almond, Avocado and Jojoba oils hydrate the outer layer of the skin as rose wax soothes and protects.

I really liked this face mask but I feel like my mum would benefit more from this as she has really dry skin, and the great news is, that those with sensitive skin can use this too. It really leaves skin looking and feeling supple, fresh and smooth.

I wouldn’t purchase this for myself as I don’t think it’s suited to my skin but i will definitely consider buying this for my mum and making a nice little gift basket for Christmas full of lovely natural goodies.

Have you tried any of these products?? What did you think??

Lots of Love

Share:

12 Comments

1. 28/10/2018 / 11:39 am

I love a good moisturising face mask! xx

2. 28/10/2018 / 12:25 pm

Love this Sample Sunday post! I used to hoard a lot of face sheet masks but I kind of got tired of it and switched to a sleeping gel mask which is a total life saver! Face masks are so good for the skin. And you're looking fab, Rachel! Xx

Mary

3. 29/10/2018 / 6:52 pm

Lovely review, I probably wouldn’t purchase it as I prefer sheet face masks but would be a fantastic stocking filler for someone I’m sure!

Lots of love x
    Sinéad x | ��✨
    butterfliesandboundaries.wordpress.com

4. 29/10/2018 / 8:08 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed your review! I am a sucker for hydration masks because I find in the colder weather my skin tends to get a bit dry. Great post xx

5. 29/10/2018 / 9:02 pm

oooh I've never heard of this brand but this product looks so nice! I have pretty dry skin on my cheeks/nose area so this may be something to try!! xx

6. 30/10/2018 / 8:39 am

Especially in this weather, you need it that's for sure xx

7. 30/10/2018 / 8:41 am

Thank you, I've tried a sleeping mask and really enjoyed it. I love to do a good face mask and try to get 2 a week in xx

8. 30/10/2018 / 8:41 am

I'm not a massive sheet mask fan but I've tried a couple of lovely ones xx

9. 30/10/2018 / 8:43 am

Me too. The cold weather plays havoc on your skin and then there's the added heating and air conditioning that doesn't help. Anything to keep my skin feeling soft during the winter months is a must have for me xx

10. 30/10/2018 / 8:44 am

For sure, It's worth a try for those dry areas. You might be pleasantly surprised at how well it works xx

11. 01/11/2018 / 8:09 pm

This is great to use under a day cream if you have really dry skin as it can really help give extra moisture.

12. 08/11/2018 / 1:56 pm

I love finding about new products to try out! I have never heard of this brand before but I'll definitely keep a look out for them in the future!! xx

Linda || Lindaroche.blogspot.com