Pregnancy | Week 24 Bumpdate

I’ve made it to Week 24, I can’t believe it. The second Trimester is well under way now and I’ve sort of fallen behind on my scrapbook for this baby but I’ll soon get myself back into gear and get on it.

I’m also really pleased that you’re enjoying my little Bumpdates and following my journey and I’ve really enjoyed recording it this way. So what’s been going on this week?? Let’s jump right into it!

How Far Along?? 24 Weeks!!

Maternity Clothes?? I have a few bits but could do with getting some really good maternity jeans.

Sleep: Still not sleeping very well at all, I can’t get comfy. I’ve started getting restless leg syndrome which is driving me mad. I’ve got a pregnancy pillow but it’s not helping. I even put on some sort of white noise on my phone to listen too at night to try and help.

Miss Anything?? YES!!! At the moment it’s sleep! I miss sleep!! And I still want a coffee or a proper cuppa so bad.

Movement: Still confused with little ones movements, however I’ve been feeling him much more which makes me happy. I’m starting to feel a little more at ease that he’s there and doing ok.

Gender: Boy!!

Cravings: Still no cravings, I am going through a plum phase and eating lots of them along with lots of fruit.

Labour Signs: Nope!!

Symptoms: Still getting the lower back pain, the odd occasion of swollen feet and ankles, tiredness and of course I’ve started getting quite sore boobies.

Belly Button In or Out?? Almost Out!!

Mood: Been a bit of a rollercoaster mood wise for me the past couple of weeks, I still get angry really easily but have also started to cry a bit more than usual.

Best Moment This Week: Getting to feel little one wriggling much more and looking at things to buy for him.
Looking Forward To:Getting the bedroom decorated, we still haven’t started but hopefully will be in the next week or 2.

I hope you all have a fab weekend and can’t wait to hear what your all up to this week.

Lots of Love

Share:

13 Comments

1. 27/10/2018 / 7:47 am

Fantastic little pregnancy update, I’d definitely encourage you to get back to scrapbooking, it’s somerhing I’ve done throughout my relationship and now marriage. I get so excited knowing I’ve managed to capture so many memories. Have you picked out any names yet for little man?

Sinéad Anna Chalke x

2. 27/10/2018 / 7:49 am

Goodluck rachel!!! Way to go 🤗 so excited to se your baby 💖

3. 27/10/2018 / 7:50 am

Your Pregnancy updates really makes me miss being pregnant, Rachel! Oh, I feel you on the sleeping part. I barely slept for 8 hours when I was pregnant. Hope you'll get enough sleep soon though! All the best on the coming weeks!

Mary xx

4. 27/10/2018 / 12:43 pm

You're glowing! You look amazing. Over half way now, it'll fly by x

5. 29/10/2018 / 9:12 pm

ahhhh this is getting so exciting! I honestly don't know how you can deal with the no sleep, that would be the hardest thing for me for sure! Keep going you're doing amazing!! xx

6. 30/10/2018 / 8:34 am

I do enjoy scrapbooking, I've got to get myself back into it for sure they're so nice to look back on xx

7. 30/10/2018 / 8:34 am

awwwww, thank you. Me too! It stills feels so far away though xx

8. 30/10/2018 / 8:35 am

Thank you, I'm so tired of being tired now but hopefully I'll start getting some sleep xx

9. 30/10/2018 / 8:36 am

Thank you, I don't feel like I'm glowing I just feel huge at the moment haha. I think as soon as we get to december it will definitely fly by xx

10. 30/10/2018 / 8:36 am

thank you, yes it is. I'm stressing over the smallest of things though ta the moment and driving my family mad xx

11. 30/10/2018 / 8:37 am

It's exhausting, but you kind of just get used to it and crack on with your days looking a bit like a zombie haha xx

12. 08/11/2018 / 1:46 pm

I love hearing your updates!!! Sounds tough but so exciting!! I hope you can get a good nights sleep soon!! xx

Linda || Lindaroche.blogspot.com